Sunday, April 12, 2009

Orkut Profile 6

I've missed more than 20 opportunities in my career. I've lost almost 6 years. 3 times, I've been trusted to take the winning strike and I missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life, but I stood firm.

I've never been afraid to fail.

My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is my weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.

..... and that is why I Succeed!

Some Learning I had:
1) Never look at the consequences of missing an opportunity... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.
2) To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.
3) I work to win, whether during practice or a real life. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.
4) I'm not out there sweating every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.
5) My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the Losing Battles.
6) You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
7) Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
8) I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
9) Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Lastly, I always like to give Thanks.
Thanks to Parents for giving such wonderful Life.
To Friends who have always given me company at bad times.
To Wel Wishers, who have always been with me without disclosure.
To Life, which teaches me lots of things.
To God, who has trusted me and given me package of good stuffs.

Thanks to all who have reached to my heart!

Looking forward for more.

No comments: