Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Orkut Profile 3

Hi

This is Chinmay.

About my love life:
I have had lots of crushes in my life. But none of them came up with any type of relation. (Even some of them were never even close to friendship).

I strongly believe that, there cant be friendship between a Handsome guy and a Beautiful chick. Sadly the emotion plays part. hehehe..

Right these days, I have found someone from whom I am borrowing some lightning energy.


About my Boss:

I work at one respectable organization. (Name undisclosed for security purpose)
anyways.. So my boss has Big eyes and he has habit of moving his neck every 3 seconds. So if you have seen him stable for 2 seconds, at next moment you will see a unique action of neck and sholders which cant be copied by even he himself..(actually every time he makes it so differently that its impossible for he himself to repeat it).

My boss thinks that eating "Almond" increases memory, so he advises every single person to eat those. Even peons, substaff and we all and may be MD also.

He is perfect example of doing a single step work in 100 steps and after that expecting a 'pat on back' award for not doing the same work by few steps more.

He has asked every single employee of the company about the RESOLUTION of doing any activity or process. I am sure in his diary he must have formed Resolutions for going to Washroom.

He also tought me how to initiate mail and involve such person in that, so that they can fight on the issue and in the process we can buy some more time for pending work and then bagging award for doing work in record time.

He has typical habit of saying "This one" atleast once in every line. The use of these two words makes his sentences absolute blast for laughs (which we are not allowed in front of him). Also sometimes those sentences gets double meaning if given some proper "bad" logic.

He feels that all the people around him are beaurocrats and all are working staff of parliament which he calls "Mantralay".

Some good things about him are:

He has a lot fan following him, which want to take fun by remaing a way out of range.

Also when he is not around, all earlier affected parties will ask "Where is he?" This is called popularity in negative role.

I do admire his strong memory that he must be eating "Almonds" regularly.

First of all looking at such a picture having all type scripts, I was truly frightened. I took some comments as serious insults.

But then one day after having a word with well wisher, I took the same stand against my boss.
Things then turned out a little fine than earlier.

with all due respect to all his lovers (if any) i wish to end this up here.

My life:

I have lost my match box. The day I find it, be assured there will be lots of lamps lighting. Because I believe in lighting lamps. Sometimes you need someone to show you where to search for the matchbox. As soon as you get the right person for indication... your lost match box is surely going to be yours again.

Not everything is told by words. lots of things can be made by Actions. But surely soft words can save lot of Actions.

World is defined by letter / word, "I"/"Eye". Every "I" / "Eye" has seperate definition for / in World.

No comments: